Working on a construction project in Perth and need a way to manage the rubbish on your work site? Then, a commercial skip bin hire is the way to go. A skip placed within your construction area is safe, effective and help ease the rubbish removal process.
We understand that every business has its own requirements in terms of waste management or rubbish removal so, at 1300 Skip Bin Hire, we strive to meet your demands by providing the best value commercial skip bins services.
We take your time very seriously, therefore, once you have completed the “book a bin” process with us, your industrial skip bin hire will be ready at your construction site or business location in less than 24 hours. Rest assured, our team will collect the industrial skip bins at a convenient time then the waste will be disposed of safely and responsibly to the local tip.
Where Can Commercial Skip Bins Be Used?
There are many places and types of projects that need an industrial skip bin hire for their waste management. From a large project such as building an apartment complex to a small office de-fits, here are some of the main places where a commercial skip bin hire is commonly used:
- Building or Construction Projects – These are some of the most common projects that need the assistance of industrial skip bins in order to manage all of their rubbish. Due to a large amount of rubbish, a commercial skip bin hire is perfect for the job.
- Demolition Projects – Demolishing a building will leave quite a mess in the worksite, and invariably a large pile of rubble. Therefore, an industrial skip bin hire is ideal to handle the waste management of the heavy demolition materials.
- Office De-fits – Compared to the other two, these projects tend to be much smaller but make no mistake office de-fits often leave a big pile of waste, especially if you are a large company. Therefore, hiring industrial skip bins is advised as they can handle all of the unused office furniture or items such as big office tables or chairs, large cabinets and much more.
The variety of industrial skip bin hire sizes
In general, there are many varieties of skip bin sizes that are available in the Australian market, usually ranging from 2m3 (mini skip bin hire) to 10m3 (hook bins Perth). For commercial or industrial use, three sizes are most commonly used, they are:
- 6m3 skip bin size – The smallest size of commercial skip bin hire that is typically used in commercial areas. This one is usually equipped with drop-down doors and is perfect for handling the waste of a renovation building project.
- 8m3 skip bin size – The difference between a residential and an industrial skip bin hire is that each of commercial skip bins has drop-down doors. This one can handle larger projects like building demolition.
- 9m3 – 10m3 skip bin size – Also known as a hook lift bin Perth, with its wide volume it can handle almost any waste for any kind of project from small office de-fits to demolition and construction projects.
Besides the above skip bin sizes, there are skip bins that have a smaller size from 2m3 – 4m3. These skip bins typically fall into the residential skip bin hire category.
Why choose the Commercial Skip Bins from 1300 Skip Bin Hire?
At 1300 Skip Bin Hire, we are always ready 24/7 for whenever people in Perth need an industrial skip bin hire. We value your time and our service aims to maximise your convenience. Our commercial skip bin hire is second to none in terms of quality, also we keep ourselves accountable and ensure that the only waste that enters landfill facilities are the types that can’t be recycled.
Our professional team and range of coastal skips are always happy to help and able to answer any of your questions regarding industrial skip bins, give us a call at: